Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Be Cool

I definitely am not in the best of moods right now, due to some serious temperature-related discomfort at the house. The discomfort? It's freezing. That's pretty much it.

Not to say that the landlady has not tried to accommodate me. She's jiggled the knobs left and right, trying to get the heat to stay on, but for some reason it goes out in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Yeah, it sucks.

So now I have a cold today, at one of the worst possible times. Our office has a presentation on International Public Relations that we're giving to University of Florida (ugh) students tomorrow, and I'm expected to speak! How am I going to say anything and sound confident when I am all the while fearful of snot running down my nose?

At times like this, I really miss home. No, not the house I'm staying in with the supremely screwed up HVAC, but HOME. Right now I'd be in a warm bed watching crappy daytime television, eating Chick Fil A. Uncle Sam, I miss thee....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better Baron-Bear.

Trelly said...

Would you like for me to fedex you some flannel sheets and thera-flu? lol