Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back in Action

I promise to write about Dublin as soon as I get my computer back, not to mention some free time! A friend of mine needed to use it to finish her application. To Harvard. Yeah that's right, she's applying to Harvard. What am I doing? Jetting off to look at castles...when I'm not contacting agencies in Tokyo, London, and Mexico City, that is.

I'm important too, darn it!

Photos and review of Dublin soon.

Book I'm currently reading - The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver.

2 comments:

Trelly said...

*tapping foot* Always rubbing it in "jetting off to look at castles...." blah blah blah


*drinking a glass of DE-haterade*

Ahhh, my bad. I'm better now. Yes pics pics pics! I have to live through you vicariously remember?! LMAO!

BeeCee said...

Oooh, I liked Kingsolver's 'Poisonwood Bible.' You should read that one when you get a chance (if you haven't already)! And yes, pictures please!!!