Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Site of the Moment - FmyLife

If you haven't visited this site, you definitely need to: F My Life. I love it! It's nothing but a series of brief anecdotes, contributed by various users across the net. Obviously, because the expression "F**k my life" is used as a means of exasperation when things aren't going your way, the anecdotes are HILARIOUS. I got bored in graphics class today and I started reading some. I had to put my hand over my face and look focused on my InDesign project just so that no one around me would think I was off task. A few quick samples, in case you aren't sold on the concept yet:

Today, I woke up with really dry, chapped lips. Still in bed, without my glasses on, I sleepily reached down into my purse for some chapstick and applied it. Upon awakening later I realized I had mistaken a mini Sharpie permanent marker for chapstick. I have a job interview today. FML

Today, I was responsible for taking care of Hoppers, the rabbit belonging to my sons 3rd grade class. Tomorrow my son returns Hoppers so the next student can care for him. That won't be happening because Hoppers hopped out my 5th story window. FML

Today, I was in the supermarket and I see this little boy trying to reach for something on the top shelf. I proceed to go over to him and ask if his mom knows where he is. The boy turns around and turns out he was actually a very angry midget. FML

Obviously, some of these could very well be fake, but they make for a good laugh anyways.

1 comment:

Emily Padgett said...

Poor Hoppers. Thanks for the laugh! I had so much fun seeing you in Atlanta - it was a much needed rejuvenation time :)