Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quick Update.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know I said I'd try to stay after work to write some things down, but you know how it goes. I have been thinking about this blog a bit lately, and I'm not sure how long I plan on keeping it up. It's not that I don't have thoughts that I feel are worth writing down, but that I grow increasingly aware of the dangers of putting my private thoughts on display for God knows whom to read. I'm not much for generic posts, and aside from the occasional thrill (e.g. a concert or evening out), I don't go out often enough to fill a blog with items I wouldn't mind being broadcast for public eyes. I'll think on it. It'll depend on how I feel.

The internship has been going just fine, for anyone who might happen to be wondering. The economy is still in the crapper, so advertising revenue has yet to return to its former glory. I only have a novice idea of how that may affect my job hunt. As always, only time will tell.

1 comment:

BeeCee said...

Aw, B, I love this blog! I would hate to see it go, but I completely feel the same way about every one on earth being able to read your private thoughts. It's just like fb and myspace...those things seemed so much cooler when we were in school. Good luck on your ongoing job search. :-)