Thursday, December 11, 2008

Open Letter

Before leaving to go back to the States, one of my supervisors (I have two - one is American, the other Russian-Hungarian. The American is the one headed to the US for the holidays) wrote me a great e-mail:

Hi Baron,

Well, here you are. Almost at the end of your internship with us. I know you'll be sad without the wiki, without our hovering and case study updating. But alas, life does hold bigger and better adventures!

I do hope you've enjoyed your time here with us, and I hope we've been able to give you a slightly positive idea of what it's like to work in the corporate team of an international agency. I can honestly say that your positive humour made it a pleasure to have you around.

Whatever your plans for the future may be - the next Waldo Emerson or a future communications professional - I wish you all the best and know you'll go just great. Keep seeking out those adventures! And hopefully our paths will continue to cross. Be sure to keep in touch. And...

Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

Eboné Smiley said...

Great letter...don't forget to bring me a spoon!