Friday, December 19, 2008

The Day Has Come

So long story short (and you'll get the long, as soon as I have the time, which seems to be never, I know), I have really grown comfortable with living here, and now that I have to leave, I'm as petulant as a cast member on "The Hills" or "Dawson's Creek." That's right, I'm pitchin' a fit cuz I don't wanna go!

I haven't posted any photos on here in quite a while (chiefly because anyone who reads this is likely to be friends with me on Facebook, where I put most of my photos anyway), but I hope to post a few here of:

- Rome
- Berlin
- Paris
- Dublin

Don't wanna go, don't wanna go, don't wanna goooooo...

4 comments:

Eboné Smiley said...

Find a way to stay then!

Baron Brown said...

Trust me, I would, but I'm not much good in the job market without a degree, so gimme time, gimme time :)

BeeCee said...

Aww, Baron. I'm sad you have to leave but happy that us United Statesmen get you back!! You should go back as soon as you graduate ;-)

Mandi said...

wow, what an incredible trip you seem to have had. you'll make it back there i'm sure! Merry Christmas!