Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekends in Paris

I had a really good time this past weekend. On Saturday, I went to the Museum of Erotic Art with a friend, and afterwards we went to a café for lunch. That same night I met up with a group of people at Bong, a Korean restaurant, for a birthday celebration. Half of us ended up dancing for hours at a club that played some of America's best 90s R&B and hip-hop.

Sunday I slept in, and took myself out on a date where I strolled through Boulevard St. Germain, and had quite a few desserts:

Moelleux au Chocolat - Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Filling Served With Ice Cream
Crêpe with Nutella (Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
Crême Brûlée

Though there's no way in hell I can justify eating three desserts in one day, they were all good!!

1 comment:

Trelly said...

Ok I'm going to need you to pace yourself with the sweets. J/K

LOL!

The museum sounds great. Do you have any pictures from that visit?