Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This Land is My Land...

I have been meaning to write a mini-essay on how much I appreciate the chance to interact with people of various nationalities and interests in this fascinating city, and I will, but for now:

- Turns out I am indeed going to that Kanye West concert (I wonder how you say "Love Lockdown" in French?)
- I am in the process of mailing out my absentee ballot for the presidential election
- Hoping to visit Rome during a 4-day weekend next month
- Currently reading "The Bean Trees" by Barbara Kingsolver
- Anxiously awaiting the release of the first single from Beyoncé's new LP

C'est tout pour le moment, à bientôt....

1 comment:

Trelly said...

HEY KIDDO!!!

Its Trell. I'm glad you're doing your thing over in France. How much do I love that Kanye song right now?..lol. Nice blog by the way keep us posted :)