Sunday, March 15, 2009

Multi-Tasking Is for the Gods....

Album of the Moment:
Lady GaGa - The Fame

I definitely know that I had planned on finishing at least three things by the end of this week. I'm all too aware of the fact that I haven't written anything in several weeks, and the truth is that I'm just busy sorting things out. With graduation now less than two months away, I now need to focus on completion of all the pre-ceremony rifraff such as sending out announcements, getting the cap and gown, and most importantly, finishing my internship document. I still have yet to submit the docs in order to get my class credit, and I'll definitely be wanting to do that! Aside from that, I have of course been looking at employment opportunities.

I'm not too worried that the life updates are less than exciting at this point. I know me pretty well, and I'm sure I'll have lots to report on in due time....

No comments: