Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All Things in Good Time

I just finished off a pretty good lunch of tilapia, spinach, and grapes, and now I'm thinking of things I need to do before I leave for work in an hour. Speaking of which, the telemarketing company has been very pleasant thus far. The people are really easy to work with, and because I only work with inbound calls, I never have to worry about getting cursed out for harassing someone. Just waitin' for the first paycheck, and that leads me to another item to do...paying bills. I've been keeping them pretty low thus far by turning everything off and taking short showers, so I only have about $50 to pay for both water and power - not too bad!

Got dirty dishes in the sink, clothes strewn around the room, jobs to look for, and a focus group to organize. My advertising campaigns project (check out the blog at http://campusboozeblog.com) is putting together a series of short panels to ask college students about their boozy ways. Should be fun. I think we're going to offer pizza as an incentive to come. Is it wrong that I'm more excited about the pizza than the actual focus group? Hmm.

Other than that, this week is pretty chill. Even though I'm without fun and exciting twitter-style updates from Paris, I thought it would be a good idea to keep this thing updated - months and years from now I'll be able to look at my posts and pontificate on what a wise, well-adjusted young man I've become. Hah!

No comments: